Florence Marathon 2019: where to sleep in the historic centre
The thirty-fourth edition of the Florence Marathon arrives among the most beautiful streets of the city centre: on Sunday, November 24, 2019. If you have already thought of marathon registration and are you looking for a place to sleep in Florence we suggest you one of our Art and Luxury Apartments in the historic centre, just a few minutes’ walk from the start and arrival locations of the marathon.
Holiday Homes for the Florence Marathon historic centre: special offers also for groups of people
You can choose among different apartments depending on your budget:
– apartment on the first floor with a view on Piazza della Signoria,
– apartment on the first floor in piazza della Signoria but with a view on the inner courtyard of the building where it is located,
– big apartment for 8 people on the first floor in piazza della Signoria with a view on the inner courtyard of the building and a balcony with view on Piazza della Signoria.
Take advantage of the many benefits available only by booking online from this official website in a quick and safe way:
- Free and unlimited internet connection Wi-Fi included in the price,
- Cancellation free of charge (based on the rate chosen),
- The best rate guaranteed online (if you find another website with a rate lower than ours for the same apartment, please contact us and we will guarantee you the best price at all),
- privacy higher than any hotel,
- convened garage,
- communicating apartments ideal for large families or groups of friends.
With the Florence Marathon you will enjoy a track of 42 km and 195 m through history, art and culture: not only an exercise for your body but also a cure-all for your spirit, for the thrill of running into one of the most beloved cities by tourists all over the world.
The departure of the Florence marathon is planned in Piazza Duomo, a 3-minute walk from the Art and Luxury Apartments and the arrival in Piazza San Giovanni (the continuation to the west of Piazza Duomo).
For the registration to the Florence marathon, please visit the official website of the event >>
Do you find it difficult to book or do you have any doubts? Contact us by phone at 055.2737603 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are at your disposal.