Events Florence Halloween long-holiday
Find out the many events in Florence for the Halloween long-holiday! This year you have the opportunity to enjoy two long weekends of your choice in the period between October 31 and November 3, 2019. The public holiday, November 1st, falls on Friday. There are so many initiatives in the city for this week. You are spoiled for choice.
What to do in Florence for the Halloween long-holiday: events, concerts, markets and much more
The team of Art and Luxury Apartments, holiday homes in Florence centre, has selected for you the most interesting events in Florence:
- Exhibition Natalia Goncharova between Gauguin, Matisse and Picasso at Palazzo Strozzi, until 12 January 2020,
- Florence Creativity.it Handmade in Italy, at the Fortezza da Basso, from October 31st to November 3rd,
- Halloween dinner in Florence, at the Osteria della Pagliazza, October 31st,
- Tutto Sposi, at the Fortezza da Basso. from October 31st to November 3rd,
- Promotional exhibition of plants and flowers, Piazza dei Ciompi, 1 November,
- Artefacendo, Piazza dei Ciompi, 2 November,
- Fierucola of the wools of S. Martino, piazza della SS. Annunziata, 2 and 3 November,
- Leonardo da Vinci. On the trail of the Battle of Anghiari, Palazzo Vecchio, until 12 January 2020.
And if you still have some doubts about how to spend your time in the city, discover our offers and rates or contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +39.055.2737603.