Holiday apartments rentals in Florence Italy
Book holiday apartments in Florence Italy
Free wi-fi connection for those booking from this website!
You’ll find here the best rate guarantee on line.
If cancelled or modified up to 2 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, 100 percent of the first night will be charged.
We reserve the right to pre-authorize the first night’s stay.
The full payment is required on arrival together with a security deposit of €. 150.00 which will be returned upon departure, after checking the apartment.
The apartments are located in buildings without elevator.
Tourism Tax in Florence Italy
The tourist rate is Euro 4,00 per person per night, however it does not apply to:
– children (up to 10 years old);
– adults who provide assistance to patients in hospital, max. one adult each convalescent;
– People who assist under age hospitalized persons, max. two each patient.
Payment is made upon departure at the Art and Luxury Apartments, which will issue a receipt of the sums collected.
1. The following are exempt from the payment of the tourist tax:
a) minors up to their twelfth year of age;
b) subjects who assist inpatients hospitalized in local health facilities, even for day care, for a maximum of two caretakers per patient;
c) patients subject to day care hospital treatment;
d) students of the University of Florence;
e) staff belonging to law enforcement agencies, national fire department, and civil defense who, for exclusive service needs, and limited to the duration of the latter, stay in accommodation facilities in the city area.
2. The application of the exemption referred to in the previous paragraph, letter b), requires the issue of a certificate from the interested party to the manager of the accommodation facility, made on the basis of the provisions of articles 46 and 47 of the DPR n. 445 of 2000 and subsequent amendments, containing the details of the caretakers/parents, as well as the time period of the health services or hospitalization.
The caretaker/parent must also declare that the stay at the accommodation facility is aimed at taking care of the patient
3. The application of the exemption referred to in paragraph 1, letter c) requires specific communication of the patient to the Municipality, in compliance with the privacy rules.
4. The application of the exemption referred to in paragraph 1 letter d) requires the issue to the manager of the accommodation facility of a certificate of enrollment at the University of Florence for the current academic year, made on the basis of the provisions of the previous paragraph 2.
5. The application of the exemption referred to in paragraph 1 letter e), requires the issue of a certificate from the interested party to the manager of the accommodation facility, made on the basis of the provisions of articles 46 and 47 of the DPR n. 445 of 2000 and subsequent modifications.
1. The following may request a 50% reduction in the tourist tax:
a) school groups of lower and upper secondary schools on educational visits;
b) athletes under the age of 16, members of sports groups participating in initiatives and tournaments organized in collaboration with the Municipal Administration;
2. The above reduction will be applied upon certification by the Headmaster, for the subjects referred to in letter a) of the previous paragraph, by the Sports Federation for the ones referred to in letter b).
Send a request: